Known as the Walker Lynah Cottage it survived Mathew in 2016 and Irma in 2017 with no damage to the property. Built in 1900 it's one of the few remaining Beach cottages constructed between 1900-1915 along the beach and Tybee back river. The secluded south beach setting provides incredible sunsets, short kayak or paddle board trips over to little Tybee and a short stroll to the islands commercial center for shopping, dining and entertainment. The elevation exhibits strong French Colonial influences with hip roof on a 2-story square footprint with wide overhanging eaves and exposed rafter ends and double wrap-around porches around on all 4 sides. The interiors with updated kitchen and baths still have the original natural wood walls, ceilings and floors plus the original separate quarters for bathing and housekeeping. The living areas on the 1st level open by way of windows onto the deep porches as does the sleeping quarters on the 2nd level with 3 large bedrooms and a sleeping dorm.